Also known as thread through earrings, our threader earrings here at House of Alchemy are exactly what you need to spice up your outfit and be the night’s talking point. Our precious and versatile silver threader earrings are a popular option among those who want to keep their fashion-forward style in check. If you have the same goal, you’ll love our entire collection of silver threaders.
Our Silver Threaders Are Made From 925 Sterling
Since silver threaders (its metal post and whisper-thin chain) are meant to be threaded through your lobe, we make sure that our products are entirely safe to be inserted into your piercing. We only use 925 sterling silver for all our products, allowing you to have a lovely accessory that’s hypoallergenic. Meaning, you won’t suffer from any allergic reaction. The hallmark 925 was derived from the fact that our items are 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is filled by other types of metal, oftentimes copper, which is good as it’s also hypoallergenic.
Add a Charm To Your Silver Threader Earrings
Another great thing about our sterling threader earrings is that you can customize them according to your style. Most of our earrings are minimally-designed, so you can easily add a lovely charm or two to them. This works if you’re going to insert the threaders into multiple piercings. But if you want to keep things simple and just let the threader earrings flow down, no charms are needed. Instead, you can pair them up with some studs for an edgy look.
House of Alchemy proudly offers quality and fashionable sterling silver threader earrings as a statement piece. We have varied designs to match every style; find ones that best suit your outfits by browsing our complete collection today!